Monday, January 26, 2015

HOW TO PLAY ROIWORLD

Roiworld is the original classic Designer Dressup Games site but now it’s gone :(, the site is dead. People on Yahoo Answer said that there's an error on the site.  It all started to go downhill when they sold the website to a US company and then to Lifetime, the original owners is Korean. I really like to play on that site during my high school. finally I found that roiworld is moved to Naver. But, because It’s naver, the language is Korean. Whatever it is I am happy because I can play roiworld again :D. So here’s how to play roiworld [again]. Don’t worry, you didn’t need to know korean to play.

1. Type on search portal (I use Google) ‘Naver Roiworld’


2. Click the one with korean alphabet


 3. You will go to the site page. this how it looks like 


4. Choose one of the game



5.  Here’s how the game look like :


Usually, for a better view, I zoom my page


6.   Go play and dress up your virtual doll J




No comments:

Post a Comment